Looking to sell a used gadget for top value? We might have a solution for you. And sure, there are plenty of options for reselling preowned technology out there. But picking the most reliable one can be a challenge. That is why we trust Gadget Salvation: the best solution for a quick and painless online reselling experience.
What is Gadget Salvation?
Gadget Salvation is an online buyback site designed to help users resell their preowned electronics for cash. The business started back in 2008 on the West Coast and eventually moved its HQ to the Midwest. From the beginning, Gadget Salvation set out to incorporate sustainable practices and a green mindset around constantly updating technology. The idea to keep used gadgets in rotation for as long as possible is now a foundation for creating a circular economy in the tech world.
And since then, Gadget Salvation has helped thousands of consumers in the US trade in their unwanted electronics for money.
Is it Safe to Sell Your Used Gizmos to Gadget Salvation?
Yes, it is always a challenge to find the right place for reselling your stuff securely. So we always recommend picking a platform or a business that has been around and is tried by others. And for that reason, it always makes sense to start by checking the company online.
For example, Gadget Salvation is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB): a non-profit organization that evaluates companies and their service and business practices. Currently, Gadget Salvation holds the highest A+ BB rating.
Many sellers also shared their experiences using Gadget Salvation on Trustpilot and ResellerRatings. The company is highly regarded for its reliable service, customer support, and fast payments.
Of course, there are many other similar companies out there, but we suggest settling on one with a solid reputation.
What Types of Electronic Gadgets Do They Accept?
Gadget Salvation accepts preowned PC laptops, MacBooks, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, smartwatches, and more. In exchange, you will receive a cash payment, processed via PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo. Or, if you prefer, they will mail you a paper check.
The company constantly updates its buying database with the new gadgets models. And even if you still cannot find your model on their site, we suggest chatting with their support team: often, they can add your gadget IRL and share a link with you. Gadget Salvation is also very good about addressing text and email inquiries promptly. So, if you are unsure what type of gadget you have and the chat support team is offline, you can send them a photo via text, and they will help you navigate the site further.
So How Does it Work?
The selling process is pretty straightforward:
- Look up your brand and model directly on the site and calculate an instant estimate based on the cosmetic and functional condition of the gadget(s).
- Fill out the checkout form and receive a prepaid shipping label with a confirmation email.
- Find a sturdy box to package your device(s) and drop it off at the closed UPS store.
- Wait for the money to arrive. Gadget Salvation issues payments within two business days of receiving and verifying the condition of your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or other stuff that you are selling.
Upfront Estimates for Used Gadgets
For illustration purposes, we compared Gadget Salvation prices with Best Buy Trade-in valuations.
Here is what we found:
- A preowned Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Intel Core i5 with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD can be resold for up to $297 on Gadget Salvation. Best Buy’s trade-in offer for the same model is $205 (Best Buy gift card equivalent). *
- Used Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch 2019 Touch Bar 1.4GHz 256GB fully functional model yields a $368 offer at Gadget Salvation. Checking the Best Buy platform, the same Mac model is priced $ *
For those looking for a trusted platform to sell preowned electronics, we recommend trying Gadget Salvation. Looking at how easy and quick the selling process is, often, it really does not make sense to waste all that time and effort trying to sell stuff on a marketplace. So go ahead, visit GadgetSalvation.com and get your instant estimate today!