(NEXSTAR) – Those lucky enough to get all six numbers correct in Monday’s Powerball drawing will go home with one of the biggest prizes in the 30-year history of the lottery game.
In Saturday’s drawing, three Powerball tickets (one each in New York, South Carolina and Texas) matched five numbers and were worth $1 million.
However, no ticket matched all six numbers, so the jackpot for Monday’s draw reached an estimated $610 million for a cash value of $292.6 million. This is his eighth-largest grand prize in the history of the game, according to. power ball.
The seventh largest Powerball jackpot was won in January of this year. The prize money he earned was $632.6 million, split between California and Wisconsin winners.
Here are the 10 biggest Powerball jackpots so far:
- $1,586 million: January 13, 2016 (California, Florida, Tennessee)
- $768.4 million: March 27, 2019 (WI)
- $758.7 million: August 23, 2017 (Massachusetts)
- $731.1 million: January 20, 2021 (MD)
- $699.8 million: October 4, 2021 (CA)
- $687.8 million: October 27, 2018 (IA, NY)
- $632.6 million: January 5, 2022 (California, Wisconsin)
- $610 million (estimated): October 24, 2022
- $590.5 million: May 18, 2013 (FL)
- $587.5 million: November 28, 2012 (AZ, MO)
The current jackpot has been piling up since Pennsylvania tickets won $206.9 million in early August.
If you are lucky enough to hit the jackpot, you can take the pot as an annuity (30 payouts over 29 years) or as a lump sum.
But are there any chances of winning? The odds for the overall prize are 1 in 24.9, while the jackpot odds are 1 in 292.2 million.
there is some numbers drawn more often Powerball prizes.according to USA mega39, 37, 63, 36, and 61 are the first five numbers most frequently drawn, while 118, 4, 26, 5, and 7 are the most frequently drawn Powerball numbers.
power ball Played in 45 states: the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Tickets are $2 per play, and the draw will take place every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 10:59 PM ET.
suggest a fix
https://pix11.com/news/powerball-jackpot-reaches-610m-one-of-the-largest-in-history-when-numbers-will-be-drawn/ The Powerball jackpot has reached $610 million, making it one of the biggest jackpots of all time.