Business

Eight hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Google’s New York office building

Eight people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a Manhattan office building that houses Google offices, officials said.

FDNY responded to reports of elevated carbon monoxide readings on the upper floors of a commercial building at 85 10th Ave. in Chelsea around 4:30 pm Saturday.

Eight patients were taken to local hospitals, but their condition is unknown. At least five patients showed symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, sources said.

Eight people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at the Google offices in Manhattan on Saturday.
FNTV’s L2FTV Contributor
FDNY responded to a carbon monoxide leak in Manhattan on Saturday.
FDNY responded to a carbon monoxide leak at Google’s office building on Saturday.
FNTV’s L2FTV Contributor

It’s unclear if Google employees were affected.

Firefighters “vented and mitigated the source of the leak” and the incident was under control, FDNY said.

The cause of the leak was not immediately apparent.

The Post reached out to Google for comment.

Eight hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Google’s New York office building

Source link Eight hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Google’s New York office building

Back to top button