Entertainment

Duchess of Sussex reveals she had a miscarriage in the summer

London (AP)-The Duchess of Sussex revealed that she had a miscarriage in July.

Megan described the experience in a New York Times opinion piece Wednesday. She writes: “When I grabbed my first kid, I knew I was losing my second.”

Former Megan Markle and her husband, Prince Harry, have a son, Archie, who was born in 2019.

The Duchess, 39, said she shared her story in the hope of helping others.

“Loss of a child means that many people have experienced, but little talked about, almost intolerable grief,” she writes.

Meghan, an American actress and star of the television legal drama “Suit,” married Harry, the grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, at a spectacular ceremony at Windsor Castle in May 2018. Their son was born the following year.

Earlier this year, the couple announced that they would cease their royal obligations and move to North America, citing what they said was an intolerable invasion and racist attitude of the British media. They recently bought a house in Santa Barbara, California.

Sign up for our daily newsletter

Copyright © 2020 The Washington Times, LLC.



Duchess of Sussex reveals she had a miscarriage in the summer

Source link Duchess of Sussex reveals she had a miscarriage in the summer

Back to top button