Patna, July 27 (IANS) A man in the Bihar Sharif district of Bihar made a fuss in the hospital early Wednesday and took out a snake that bit him to show to a doctor.
Slendra Prasad said he carried the snakes he had caught after being bitten and presented them to doctors in the emergency ward so they could identify them and provide treatment accordingly.
All doctors, nursing staff, and patients ran outside when he took out the snake. The snake was then captured again and returned to the bag that Prasad had.
The incident occurred in the village of Korai under the Deep Nagar police station on Tuesday night when Slendra was working in the agricultural sector. The snake bit his leg, but without fear he managed to catch it and take it home.
“I suspected it wasn’t a toxic snake. Still, I captured it and took it home. When I was sick in the middle of the night, my family went to Sadder Hospital. He took me. When it was revealed that the snake had bitten me, the doctor in the emergency ward immediately asked which snake, and then I pulled the snake out of the bag and put it on their table. “He said.
“I thought the doctor would identify the snake and provide me with treatment accordingly. I’m not going to scare anyone in the hospital,” he said.
He is currently hospitalized in a general ward and is recovering.
Bihar man bitten by a snake catches reptiles and carries them to the hospital
Source link Bihar man bitten by a snake catches reptiles and carries them to the hospital