Entertainment

50 cents says he refused a $ 1 million offer to attend Donald Trump’s inauguration

Rap artist and actor Curtis Jackson, well known as 50 Cent, was offered $ 1 million to attend President Trump’s inauguration ceremony in 2017 on Tuesday, but eventually decided to oppose it. Said.

The Grammy-winning rapper who appeared on The Breakfast Club’s radio show provided new details on the obvious suggestions. He talked about it earlier, but said he was offered half the money.

He repeated at the show and was initially offered $ 500,000 to appear at Mr. Trump’s inauguration, but the total doubled while he was “confused” and thinking about what to do. He added that it became.

Jackson, 45, believes Trump “needs” his involvement to gain support among black voters and said he compared it to other rappers who have recently been in agreement with the president. It was.

“And I’m going, no, I’m not going to put myself in that position, because I didn’t know what I had to do to recover, right?” Jackson said. “I’m looking, I’m going, no, I’ll pass.”

Indeed, Jackson faced a big blow last month when he spoke against Trump’s rival and Democratic president-elect Joseph R. Biden’s tax bill.

A few days after accusing Biden on social media and urging people to vote for Republican incumbents, he virtually reversed the course on Twitter, tweeting, “Hook Donald Trump, I didn’t like him.” did.

More recently, he specifically mentioned a million-dollar proposal in an excerpt published on the entertainment show Extra website the night before a radio interview, where he discussed further.

The entertainer was asked if he had actually helped Mr. Trump, according to “Extras.” “I turned down a million dollars to go to the inauguration. [in 2017] — Why are you switching gears now? “

Sign up for our daily newsletter



50 cents says he refused a $ 1 million offer to attend Donald Trump’s inauguration

Source link 50 cents says he refused a $ 1 million offer to attend Donald Trump’s inauguration

Back to top button