Nordstrom’s Black Friday sale is officially here.
The powerhouse fashion brand is discounting dozens of popular items from brands such as AllSaints, Levi’s, Nike, UGG, Kendra Scott, Barefoot Dreams, Adidas, Smeg and more. From now until Nov. 30, you can take advantage of some of the best deals of the year.
Nordstrom is slashing prices and offering up to 50% off items for women, men and kids. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or looking to save some money on your holiday gifting list, get your wallet ready because there might not be deals this good for a while.
This Nordstrom Black Friday guide includes discounted items in the following categories:
1. Halogen crewneck cashmere sweater, $98, current sale price: $58
While cashmere sweaters usually have a hefty price tag, you can get this quality crewneck for less than $60! It’s available in more than 10 different colors including this fun, bright pink option. They’re great for layering during the colder months.
2. Zella moto ribbed high-waist ankle leggings, $69, current sale price: $35
You can never have too many leggings in your closet! These discounted Zella moto ribbed leggings are high-waisted so they’re flattering on all body shapes. They’re also designed with a moisture-wicking rib knit so they’re great for exercising, too.
3. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite circle cardigan, $116, current sale price: $58
This Barefoot Dreams cardigan will make you feel like you’re wrapped in a cloud all day long. It’s available in black, off-white and blue and would make a great gift for any woman in your life!
4. AllSaints Rib Knit Ruana, $168, current sale price: $100
Complete your look with this effortless and chic ruana made by AllSaints. It’s a fun, sophisticated option that would look great with a basic T-shirt, leggings and your go-to winter boots.
5. Levi’s Mile High “Super Skinny” Jeans, $98, current sale price: $65
A black pair of skinny jeans is always a great piece to incorporate into your wardrobe, especially in the winter! This dark denim from Levi’s is superstretchy and extra high-waisted, so you can easily achieve an elongated silhouette.
6. Nordstrom Men’s cashmere crewneck sweater, $145, current sale price: $100
If you’re on the hunt for a holiday gift for your dad, boyfriend, brother or any other man in your life — you can’t go wrong with this classic cashmere crewneck sweater. It comes in dark gray and light blue.
7. BlankNYC ‘Meant to Be’ moto jacket, $98, current sale price: $55
Finding the perfect leather jacket can be a challenge but we may be able to help refine your search. This trendy moto jacket made by BlankNYC is grungy but classic with its gold hardware and removable cotton hood.
8. Nike Heritage zip hoodie, $80, current sale price: $60
This Nike hoodie is another great gift to wear around the house, while shooting hoops or running errands. It’s made with a thick cotton blend, has a staple zip-front and roomy raglan sleeves.
9. Nordstrom Bliss plush robe, $69, current sale price: $40
There’s no better feeling than jumping into a warm, cozy robe after showering on an early, winter morning. The Nordstrom Bliss plush robe is extra soft, has a shawl collar and roomy pockets. It’s available in white, pink and gray.
Shoes and Accessories
1. UGG “Classic Mini Fluff” genuine shearling bootie, $160, current sale price: $100
Despite popular opinion, UGG boots are still “all the rage.” They’re comfortable, warm and great to wear at home or out and about. This Black Friday, Nordstrom is discounting the brand’s “Classic Mini Fluff” booties by $60. They’re available in chestnut, charcoal gray and black.
2. Kurt Geiger London “Violet Croc” embossed leather tote, $295, current sale price: $147
This Kurt Geiger London leather tote is a classic that you’ll end up wearing every time you leave the house! It’s big enough to hold all of your essentials but chic enough to wear with a professional look or casual outfit.
3. Adidas Stan Smith sneakers, $80, current sale price: $50
If you’re ready to refresh your old Adidas Stan Smiths, you should totally take advantage of this Black Friday deal that is discounting your favorite casual sneakers by $30.
4. Kendra Scott “Chelsea” pendant necklace, $75, current sale price: $45
This Kendra Scott pendant necklace would make a great gift (not to mention, a fabulous stocking stuffer!) for anyone in your life. It comes in a gold or silver chain that’s 15 1/4 inches in length.
5. Marc Fisher LTD “Oshay” pointed toe booties, $190, current sale price: $95
The Marc Fisher LTD “Oshay” pointed toe booties would go great with your favorite winter sweater dress or a pair of skinny jeans and a leather jacket. They come in five different patterns and colors including classic black, snake print, light brown suede, white and dark brown suede.
6. Michele Deco Sport watch, $395, current sale price: $347
Just because you want to splurge on a loved one this holiday season doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t find a discounted luxury item that they’ll love. This Michele Deco Sport watch is the perfect present for the person in you life who loves nice things. This glamorous watch head comes built with a sporty silicone strap that you can easily switch out with a variety of other Michele bands.
7. Rebecca Minkoff “Chain Tote” crossbody bag, $228, current sale price: $114
This Rebecca Minkoff handbag is great because it’s extra versatile in that it can be used like a crossbody bag or a top-handle tote. It comes in this fun, red snakeskin printed pattern or black, white and gray shades.
8. UGG men’s Tasman slipper, $100, current sale price: $60
Buy these cozy UGG slippers for the man in your life and take advantage of $40 in savings. These slippers feature the same soles as UGG’s signature boots, so they can easily be worn indoors and outdoors. They’re also lined with plush natural wool and designed with soft suede, an embroidered braid and an easy slip-on silhouette.
9. Timberland “Jayne” waterproof booties, $165, current sale price: $80
These waterproof winter boots made by Timberland are grungy but trendy. They feature a fleecy lining, a supportive footbed and come in this burgundy shade, soft brown, black and yellow-brown.
10. Bony Levy 14-k gold small flat wide hoop earrings, $295, current sale price: $146
These Bony Levy 14-karat gold, small C-shaped hoops are a classic pair of everyday earrings that would look great on anyone. They’re made in Spain and polished to a “sophisticated gleam” — and currently 50% off!
11. Hunter Original Tour “Short Packable” rain boots, $140, current sale price: $90
Hunter rain boots are always great to have in your closet on the days when it’s raining cats and dogs. This discounted pair is the perfect length that can be worn either under or over your pants.
12. Coach “Parker Rivets” shoulder bag, $295, current sale price: $147
Coach’s “Parker Rivets” shoulder bag is fun and luxurious without going overboard. The pink leather exterior adds an effortless pop of color to your look and the 23-inch crossbody strap drop gives you the option to keep your essentials extra close.
13. BP “Sophie Criss Cross” plush bedroom slipper, $30, current sale price: $20
Create your own at-home spa by starting with the essentials first — comfy slippers. The BP slippers are extra soft, plush, budget-friendly and come in eight different colors including sky blue and cheetah print.
Home and Kitchen
1. Nordstrom Bliss plush throw, $40, current sale price: $29
Throw blankets are an easy way to add warmth and character to any space. This one from Nordstrom is extra cozy and available in eight colors. The best part? With every purchase, Nordstrom donates a portion of proceeds to Operation Warm, an organization that provides winter coats to kids in your local community.
2. Smeg Electric Kettle, $230, current sale price: $150
If you love your tea, you may not be able to resist this totally chic electric kettle by Smeg that is both useful and stunning on your countertop.
3. Hydro Flask 32-Ounce wide mouth bottle with straw lid, $45, current sale price: $34
Not only are teens loving Hydro Flasks these days, but adults are too! It’s stainless-steel, insulated and a great way to remind yourself to stay hydrated throughout the day. They’re also BPA-free, dishwasher safe and keep liquids hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.
4. Nest New York bamboo and grapefruit reed diffuser duo, $96, current sale price: $64
Create a relaxing atmosphere with this luxurious diffuser duo made by Nest New York. The scents are bamboo and grapefruit and would make a great holiday gift for friends and family.
5. Barefoot Dreams “In The Wild” throw blanket, $180, current sale price: $135
These Barefoot Dreams blankets are so warm and cozy, you’ll never want to get out of bed — but who said that’s a bad thing? They’re made from sumptuous microfiber and machine washable but somehow stay in perfect condition, no matter how much you use them. The leopard print adds a little personality to any room.
6. Smeg Two-Slice Toaster, $230, current sale price: $150
This Smeg toaster is another great Black Friday find! It’s sleek, simple, extra snazzy for your kitchen displays and currently on sale for $150.
7. Staub 4-Quart round enameled cast iron cocotte, $300, current sale price: $150
Every home-chef needs a cast iron cocotte in their kitchen. This discounted option from Staub is 4-quartz and great for soups and stews in the cold winter months.
Kids and Babies
1. First Classic waterproof rain boots, $58, current sale price: $40
Make sure your little one is prepared next spring with these classic, waterproof Hunter rain boots. They’re available in seven different colors including green, black, pink and more.
2. Nuna Rava convertible car seat, $500, current sale price: $400
Baby items can get expensive so it’s good to take advantage of deals whenever you can. This highly rated Nuna car seat is currently on sale for $100 less and provides a safe, comfortable haven for your little one (kids up to 50 pounds!) from birth through toddlerhood.
3. Cubcoats Mickey Mouse 2-in-1 stuffed animal hoodie, $50, current sale price: $30
If your child loves Disney and Mickey Mouse, they won’t want to take off this fun hoodie that resembles their favorite character and the matching stuffed animal it comes with.
4. Nuna Mixx Stroller, $650, current sale price: $400
If you’re wanting to buy a top-notch stroller for your baby, consider this Nuna option that is on sale this Cyber week! This stroller offers rear and forward-facing seat options, a versatile, lightweight design that’s easy to open and collapse. It also features a UPF 50+ canopy, adjustable leg support keeps the ride comfy and a true flat sleeper recliner seat that allows your child to sleep soundly.
Beauty and Skin Care
1. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Creamy Eye Treatment, $50, current sale price: $25
The Kiehl’s eye treatment has over 1,500 reviews with over 65% of them being five stars! The cream is made with avocado oil and smoothes onto the eye area for rich hydration.
2. PMD Clean Body Cleansing Device, $159, current sale price: $111
The PMD cleansing device is a cleansing, exfoliating and massaging tool designed to be used all over your body. It’s made with special technology that breaks down dirt and oil from within the pores at 7,000 vibrations per minute while operating at the perfect frequency to lift, firm and tone the skin. Since it’s made from ultra-hygienic silicone, it’s odor-resistant, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and waterproof.
3. T3 Cura Luxe Ionic Hair Dryer, $285, current sale price: $230
For those on the hunt for a new blowdryer, look no further! The T3 Cura Luxe Iconic Hair Dryer has multiple heat and speed settings, a volume booster and an auto pause sensor.
4. Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick, $38, current sale price: $19
Enjoy 50% off select Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick shades this Black Friday and rock a bold lip for half the price!
5. Jack Black All-Over Wash, $50, current sale price: $34
The Jack Black All-Over wash is a great body-wash option for men. It’s a multi-purpose wash that provides a rich lather to eliminate dirt and sweat without stripping skin and hair of essential moisture. It’s formulated with botanicals, which leaves behind a fresh scent without being too fragranced or heavy.
6. Dermaflash Luxe Facial Exfoliating Device, $200, current sale price: $140
If you struggle with dry, winter skin, this Dermaflash Luxe Facial Exfoliating Device may be an investment worth making! It’s a facial treatment device that instantly reveals smooth, radiant, camera-ready skin, creating a flawless canvas for skin care and makeup. It comes with a “pre-flash” cleanser, a “post-flash” moisturizer, four exfoliating edges and a charging dock.
7. BeautyBio GloPro Microneedling Regeneration tool, $200, current sale price: $149
The BeautyBio GloPro Microneedling Regeneration tool is a device used to trigger your skin’s natural healing process and induce micro-regeneration deep within the skin. It’s designed with 540 surgical stainless steel micro-needles that gently pass over your skin and rejuvenate your face by creating new collagen and restoring your skin’s volume. Best results come when you use the device immediately before your skin care products, as it provides passageways for your products to dive directly down to the deepest layers of the skin.
40 best Nordstrom Black Friday 2020 deals Source link 40 best Nordstrom Black Friday 2020 deals